What is the common theme connecting the launch of the following venture funds:
- Generalist Capital by Mario Gabriele
- 20VC Fund by Harry Stebbings
- Not Boring Capital by Packy McCormick
- Untitled Ventures by Vedica Kant and Anmol
- Investing by Lenny Rachitsky
I had no clue - heck I hadn't even heard of most of these funds.
But Sajith Pai saw a trend - a trend he names 'Narrative capital'
This tweet is a great example of finding and naming a pattern from disparate data points.
Seeing the traction that the tweet got, Sajith wrote a small essay explaining what he meant by the term:
You can read the post for a more detailed explanation
PS: Here is the context for #SOTD and the 'Ultimate Guide to Storytelling Techniques' framework I use - in case you joined this series late! Here is the archive of previous posts. Click here to subscribe.